We are encouraging families to not put themselves under pressure at this time and to complete what is right for their child and their family circumstance.
Mrs Cole and Mrs Skeels will not be asking for any work to be handed in for marking but if your child wants to make contact with them or show them work they have completed then they can by emailing: email@example.com
No lessons will be set for the Easter period but please find some Easter activities to help keep your child busy during this time below:
Follow this link to hear Marcus read Floodland…
- Home learning websites and resources list
- Year 5 and 6 Spelling Words
- Easter Year 6 home learning Week 1
- Easter Year 6 home learning week 2
- Book Bingo
Week 6. Beginning 20th April 2020.
If you complete the PE challenge above, email a completed copy into Mr Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Maths – please comment on the Oak Class YouTube Channel once you’ve listened to message below.
Week 7. Beginning 27th April 2020.
Maths – Flipchart references linked to YouTube, click on link below.
If you complete the Physical Activity Challenge above, please email to Mr Allen: email@example.com
- Hampshire Music Service EASTER EGGSTRAS Things to do for KS2
- Keep Calm and Make Music – Weekly Wonder for Upper KS2 – Find it, Make it, Play it!
- Wk 2 – PRIMARY PHYSICAL ACTIVITY CHALLENGES WEEK TWO (2)
- Wk 3 – PRIMARY PHYSICAL ACTIVITY CHALLENGES WEEK THREE
- Wc 20.04.2020 – Hampshire PE Primary Challenge
- Wc 27.04.2020 Primary Physical Activity Challenges HCC
YOU TUBE LINKS