The school uniform consists of:
- blue sweatshirt or cardigan preferably bearing the school logo*
- black or grey trousers, shorts, skirt, culottes or pinafore dress
- white or pale blue polo shirt or white shirt
- blue and white striped/checked summer dress, any style
- optional outdoor fleece or waterproof coat*
- black/grey/white socks or grey/black tights
- black or brown low-heeled shoes
- trainers may not be worn in school other than for PE
PE uniform – children should come to school wearing their PE kit on PE days
- House colour T-shirt*
- Navy/black shorts/leggings
- Plain, dark coloured tracksuit for cold weather
All items of clothing need to be named. No designer wear is allowed.
* These items, along with baseball caps and P.E bags and book bags, may be ordered from Mainly Monograms via the school office. Mainly Monograms was chosen for its quality products, competitive prices and excellent service to parents. Non-branded items such as polo shirts, trousers, dresses, shorts etc can be purchased from our uniform provider or from other local stores. The PTA regularly organise sales of quality second hand items.
For reasons of safety and security, jewellery should not be worn in school. If your child has pierced ears please ensure that only small studs are worn. These must be removed, or taped over if the piercing is new, for PE. Watches may be worn but are entirely the responsibility of the child.
Make-up, nail varnish and hair
Children must not wear make-up, including nail varnish, to school. Extravagant hair cuts, hair dying and accessories such as braiding are not appropriate or acceptable for school.